[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Module 9 – Selling Like A Pro
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video src=”https://vimeo.com/196054415″ admin_label=”Video”] [/et_pb_video][et_pb_divider show_divider=”on” height=”10″ divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” admin_label=”Divider”] [/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
- The important differences between marketing and selling.
- How marketing is more about emotions and selling is closely connected to logic and features.
- Difference between benefits and features when it comes to selling.
- Good examples of contemporary marketing.
- Even if your marketing is super tight why you must still be able to effectively sell.
- How to get over the fear of selling.
- How to write an effective sales letter; the format of a highly converting sales page and why it works.
- Assignment: Take a product/service that you want to sell and list their benefits/features that will go onto a sales page.