[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
Module 6 – User Discovery and Acquisition
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video src=”https://vimeo.com/194299737″ admin_label=”Video”] [/et_pb_video][et_pb_divider show_divider=”on” height=”10″ divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” admin_label=”Divider”] [/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
- How to find your readers/customers/users with laser-precision accuracy.
- Understanding who your users are and how to reach them.
- Why the key to finding users is really about going back to basics.
- The right way to do content marketing (i.e, blog)
- Implementing video marketing (and other forms of marketing) into your content marketing strategy.
- Developing a great blog that’ll greatly aid your efforts.
- Implementing email marketing into your platform.
- Assignment: When reaching your users, remember the “WWW” rule: WHO are your users; WHERE are your users; and WHAT is the best way to reach them.